Following Government advice around Coronavirus, which includes minimising social contact to help prevent the spread of the virus, Portsmouth City Council is focusing on ensuring essential services continue to run. There will therefore be a delay in the allocation of the Short Breaks Prepaid Card and to ensure everyone has the opportunity to apply for the card at these challenging times the closing date has been extended until the 10th April.
If you have applied already, please ignore this email, if not please apply directly online by visiting the Local Offer website at: https://portsmouthlocaloffer.org/information/short-breaks-prepaid-card/.
Here you will find:
· The application booklet with instructions on:
– how to apply, with a link to the application form
– who can have a card
– closing dates for applications
– frequently asked questions
– how to activate your card
· The Internet Access Booklet with details of registering on the Prepaid Card Portal which enables you to check your balance and manage payments.
· Suggested uses for the card.
If you need any further help or assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org