Who are Portsmouth Parent Voice?
Portsmouth Parent Voice is run BY parents of disabled children and young people,
FOR parents of disabled children and young people.
PPV aim to have the voice and active involvement of parent carers in the service planning and decision-making processes within the local authority, to make them more focused on the needs of the families with disabled children.
This is YOUR opportunity to express your views about what your child or young person needs. Let us help to make your voice heard about what support your child or young person needs by contacting us either by telephone or email.
- A monthly newsletter ‘Impacting On You’ – packed with useful information, resources and updates on current developments and activities. Please send us your e-mail address if you wish to be added to the mailing list.
- Coffee mornings, information sessions and workshops in partnership with other services such as Autism Hampshire, Information Advice and Support Service and The Carers Centre.
- Help to organise family activities and parent support groups
- A central telephone number & email address
- A Facebook page and a Twitter account
- A central information store
- Parent training
To be directed to the Local Offer website, click here.